Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cha Cha tonight, or a date with Heath?

Not Kirchart. Heath Ledger, who is best known for his role in 10 Things I Hate About You:
Photobucket
Which also has that girl from the Secret of Alex Mack or whatever. That show was really sick actually. I was super down.
Photobucket
That picture says: can super powers be cool? fuck yes they can. I am super gay and its working out pretty well.
Heres a clip from the film hailed by critics and fans worldwide popularly known as 10 Things I Hate About Daniel/YOU. 

So should I watch Heath kill it >> Photobucket
and fuck Julia Styles who we all know is a cunt from her amazing role in save the last dance
 where I think she pretends to be a girl from an urban neighborhood. Sam just told me she thinks Julia Styles looks like a cat. Lets see a comparison. (not sure if that was spelled correctly)

Julia Styles:
Photobucket
 
Wait, I just realized Julia Styles' character in 10 Things is named KAT. Hahah.
Bonus super cool remixed movie poster for 10 Things done by Julia Styles as her character KAT.

Photobucket
Heath skating in NY. Probly headed to tha Brooklyn Banks. Photobucket
RIP Heath. Ima pour out some liquor like these two homies.
Photobucket

1 comment:

vinceskelly said...

i heard he invented the casper flip