Monday, March 2, 2009

is this seriously what my life is


this is my roommate who is the gnarliest bro rascist tool ever. he runs on a treadmill watching saving private ryan with no sound, and has fucking rave techno blasting. its really awkward. i found this place where i live now off craigslist. this is what happens when you find a house on craigslist with 3 random roommates who you barely know their names. you come home at 1:30 am and see this monstrosity cooking a bunch of eggs in his underwear telling me how he just came home from Vegas where he went to a techno club to see "Tiesto" who is some other fucking rave fag, and sucked on some strippers tits. anyway. fuck. this is my life. anyway, i asked him to make me some eggs but he was over it but allowed me to make some myself. so that was pretty nice of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha new countertops?