Thursday, April 23, 2009

Snoop Dogg Press Conference

We went to interview Snoop for Shirley's new book (Refer Madness: 420 movies to watch stoned) that I am helping with. We actually got time with snoop, which most reporters couldn't get. He told her he loved her first book (Pot Culture) and had her sign it. I was jumping around with the paparazzi filming random shit of snoop posing. Filmed a pretty sick interview with him.

Our questions were:
1: What movies do you watch on the bus stoned out of your fucking mind?
2: What munchies do you have on the bus?

I love this internship. Plus I filmed some smooth clips of Snoop high and dancing/swaying and singing biggies "juicy" that i'll drop in my video which will be done in the somewhat near
future..... I hope this doesn't sound rascist at all: but when I see really dark dudes wearing really nice summery loose white thin materials, I imagine that they are somehow beating the heat. has anyone ever thought that or am i out of my mind. He wasn't sweating at all. it was like 90 degrees out at this parking lot.

shirleys one hitter made an apperance just before this -v

Those bros above are in a raggae band called slightly stoopid.
for some reason that guy from good charlotte that married nicole richie was there, not related to the madness that was going on in the parking lot. joel or benji? i always get them mixed up.

No comments: