Friday, November 7, 2008

Muska

Chad Muska's part from Fulfill The Dream. I remember watching this part over and over as a kid. I would skate through the streets ollieing imagining I was him, and that the Buena Vista Social Club song was playing just for me. One of the most amazing parts ever. As far as I'm concerned, Chad/Muska/The Muska/Muskrat never has to do another goddamn thing in skateboarding, because this part says it all.
P.S. I heard Tyler Brick has the version of Welcome To Hell with Muska's part in it. I think he borrowed it from Chief, since Jamie edited it and at the premiere, Muska had a part, but punched Ed Templeton in the face and got kicked off, so his part never saw the light of day unfortunately.....

P.S.S. I think this is Muskas part from Welcome To HELL, found it on youtube, but I haven't confirmed it with Brick.

1 comment:

Ryan Lusteg said...

keep it comin with the classic video parts!!!