Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sorry for lagging

sorry for lagging on posting anything new. I've been super busy working, trying to make duckets to support my drinking. just kidding, making money to support ME/Myself. I hate having to borrow money from my mom, it makes me feel like such a little bitch.

Also, I've been working in a sweatshop called (Urban Outfitters) Its in Hollywood and I work 6 days a week and wake up at 5:45 everyday to go slave at work. Why can't I just work and be happy??? It's been kind of cool watching the store go from nothing to almost a real store, (doesn't open until November 21st) I dunno. I feel like I mite be destined to live off top ramen and medical/unemployment/food stamps/homelessness/sexual favors.

Anyway, this band AMAZING BABY

is going to help me get through life. Their kind of like a mix of T.Rex/Cut Copy/Weezer, and if you like the supergroup/blown out MGMT, you'll like them - According to SPIN magazine.
Enjoy you pussies.

Pump Yr Brakes - Amazing Baby
Supreme Being 2.29.08 - Amazing Baby

No comments: