Wednesday, November 26, 2008

sams little brother is gay^^^^^^ If it was my poem it would have read: I like kissing. I like drinking. I sometimes enjoy skating. I always hate working. I like chocolate but not hard candy. I am lonely and have no valentine,.... remember when jim carey/carrey? says "valentines day is a day created by gift card companies, to make people feel like shit." do you think I have a girl out there that erased her memory and then I did too and we are wandering around life until we find one another again???


i dont' know what this means but it makes me feel weird. tyler once again sponsoring me.
sams little sister has some Kick ass posters in her den/loft/living space/nest. These posters can also be described as: Boss, real fucking boss, and tits.
have you heard of ryan sheckler. isn't he that super hot skater? im jealous of shecks, there i said it. i want to be rich and a little bitch... j/k/lol/omfg/lmao/ i feel like i had to say i was joking cuz i didn't want to jinx myself. the madness is setting in
mutt? purebread? mix?
buttery-flys
racoons are cute and scary and may have raibees/raybees/ray-beez/killerbeezwax


some drunk broad smashed her shit


german
these two bros. the driver was wearing red sunglasses and a white shirt to match his gay ass car that barely started by the way. he's throwing up a peace sign, and then preceded to peal out. so sick
smoked hash and watched entourage
wish i was an octopus
flannels are in these days (some guy/girl/man/woman/child/dog/puppy/praying mantis told me)

No comments: