Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cruise! Kidman! TomKat! Joey Potter!

I was talking to my psychiatrist, or psychologist, shes one of the two, whichever one can't prescribe PH* (drugs), thats the one she is. Shes basically just my friend, but I have .. well I don't really have any love interest in her.. I think. Naw just kidding. I don't expect it to turn into anything like what happened to my good friend Tony Soprano. I mean, we all know what happened with that don't we
Actually, you may know what happened, but I sure don't, you know whY??? cuz I don't fucking have HBO!!! or cable!!! I have a copy of Days Of Thunder (1989) that my family taped off of HBO. Remember when Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman were together. God, wasn't that the first dream couple ever!!!???
Here's a clip from the timeless classic Days Of Thunder, co-starring none other than Robert Duvall, one of America's greatest sons.
Who do you like better?

A) Tom and Kidman

B) Tomkat

I can't believe Tom stole Katie from me. I used to watch fucking Dawsons Creek every Wednesday at 8pm. I was seriously in love with Joey Potter, with her doe eyes and girl next door charm. Ya know, where do these so called "girl next door" girls actually live??? I think its just a term for hot girl thats bored that lives next door and climbs through Dawson Leery's window. Katie Holmes was going to take the world by storm. Just look at this fine example of her talent, beauty, doe eyes, and more..
You know, she does like guys in film. I went to film school for 3 years b4 I was kicked out. But, she seems like the kind of free spirit that would except me for who I am, even if my dad didn't own a restaurant called "Leery's Fresh Fish."

"Let's just go to sleep and pretend the world is a good place." - Joey Potter

WELL SAID
I'm not sure what happened to Katie though. I heard they lined up a bunch of girls at the scientology center, and Tom picked her out of the "lineup". Not sure why she did it when she has such loyal fans like I! I could be the Romeo to her Lil'.

Do you remember what you were doing the first time you saw the Dawson's Creek intro song. I don't. But, I do remember how it always made me feel: Warm, Cozy and wish I was making out with Katie Holmes. Also, it made me feel as if there might actually be a future, not just nothing. I may meet someone who is worth listening to or caring about, someday. Joey Potter just chilled and didn't have to go looking for someone, she was a loner, a rebel, a one of a kind. A diamond in the rough. A needle in the haystack. The one true to my love.

Miss you Katie (Joey), miss you every day. P.S. did you ever get my letter I sent to the WB????? Would it be weird if I asked for a signed picture from her?? Never got it if I in fact, did ask for such a thing, which is more than likely a certainty.

P.S.S. Isn't it weird that Michelle Williams was in Dawson's Creek. She was a druggie in that show. And I don't want to be a horrible person, but unfortuantely Heath passed away from a drug overdose. Is it vintage to like Michelle Williams, like we new her before she had such intense media coverage surrounding her and baby Harlow or whatever its name is. Shit, its name is Matilda I just remembered. Coincedence about the drugs? Or aliens playing us as tricks, using a bit of tom foolery... only I know, and Fox Mulder.






No comments: