Tuesday, August 12, 2008

San Fransisco Trip

Pics from my amazing trip to San Fransisco. I really loved the Golden Gate Bridge, there was this grey layer of fog hovering over the top and made the city look just that much more beautiful. I'm thinking of moving to SF. My friend Tyler, whos house we stayed at lives in the tenderloin district, which is supposedly one of the worst parts of the city. Right when you get out of your car, you're bombarded with homeless people saying "we'll keep your car safe for 40 cents." Wow.
Tyler at Goodwill where I found a 16 year old girls diary that is about 35 pages long and I guess she has down syndrome. I'm going to make a documentary about it. It has her name and address. How can you have a diary for 3 years and then somehow it ends up in Goodwill.
Photobucket Photobucket
Some nice tagging
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Whale Watching
Photobucket

No comments: