Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Parents House


Indy:::You can't see in the pic, but this guy is wearing a bandana that her boyfriend/supposed step dad put on him. Its orange with black paw prints all over it. My mom says Indy is "very proud of his bandana."

Karma: We got this pup from a single mom with two kids that locked him up from 7 in tha morning till muthafuckin 8 at night. He's scared of the dark, and has a hard time making eye contact. The little kids this bitch had would always pull on his ears and poke him. He's an amazing person and I love him. I love Indy too. Sorry indy for not adding that in your little description about your bandana.
Karma broke that womans fucking slider door. He got scared and charged into it or something. Thats why they gave him to us for FREE!!!! I like free shit by the way, especially my men.

Wishbone

FAG

No comments: