Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On Video















Remember how sick On Video was? What was your favorite issue/segment??

Mine was the Emerica Mansion


or

Day In The Life of Warner Ave Crew/Pissdrunx


Remember when the Pissdrunx were like, thee sickest thing in skateboarding.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I work for the dudes, but I remember being a kid and drawing that fucking symbol on my board, before I even drank. Are kids too jaded now to even fucking care about shit like that. Why is America rotting away??? Why is gas so expensive?? Have you met a teenager you liked lately?? They are always too cool, and are waiting for a text to help them get fucking arthritis earlier and whatever fuck it. Anyway, On Video was super sick.
Speaking of that, remember when 411 was sick??






P.S. Arto Saari Backlipped Frost


No comments: