Sunday, August 3, 2008

Go ahead snoop around ORIGINS explained

So Mr. Shigadance, my old landlord sent this clip over today via AIM. Seems he had a run in with good ol' ace.

If I had an albino pigeon, I would..

A) Give it to ACE and split the reward.

B)
Keep the reward money, buy Snowflake and Dan Marino, and do that halftime show all by my muthafuckin self! No trainers, what!

C)
Finkle is Einhorn?

D) Hang out with that mean guy from the intro

E) Turn it in myself and hang onto a fan and spin around while getting a BJ from some Miami WHORE!

F) Get the fuck out of my house and go to the cha cha.

P.S. I don't know how to add a poll yet, so leave your answers as comments. Results will be in on monday, or if I don't like the answer, there will be a recount that could get pushed towards whatever direction i feel necessary to achieve an erection...

No comments: