Monday, August 18, 2008

Remember That Change I Was Whining About??

So today I thought I'd actually do something about that change I was talking about needing so bad. I ate healthy all day. Ritz crackers, 2 smoothies, rice with chicken and lime, and a calzone from whole foods. The best part of the day was that I finally jogged/fastwalked the rosebowl which is 2 ta 3 miles depending on who you ask. I went to this place and bought running shoes and jogging pants, for $43.78. The guy helped me out and found me shit that was on sale. So psyched on that dude whatever his name was. I feel really good eating healthy and exercising. No drinking or smoking today. gonna go to sleep early now at 10:28pm to make sure I am awake for work tomorrow. Plus I have a dentist appointment to look at my wisdom teeth. P.S. Its my birthday this weekend... what are you gonna get me??

P.S. This is a photo of me right before I left the house to go running.

No comments: