Thursday, September 25, 2008

Erik Ellington at Deathwish

Some clips I filmed of Erik before I quit. This is right when he was coming back from being sick for almost 2 months. Every time he'd come in, which was pretty much everyday, I'd bug him to get clips "for the website." He'd thank me at the end for pushing him to skate. Last time I talked to him, he was pretty bummed on me that I quit Deathwish. I told him I was losing my mind sitting in a cubicle from 9 to 5, full time, for no money.

Oh yeah, I also quit because I'm a god damn "sales rep" who "is at the top of the food chain" supposedly, well that's what they'd tell me, yet I can't even get a fucking deck or wheels, cuz I have to deal with this motherfucker J Roy in the warehouse tripping on me about everything, telling me I'm a mark and that I'm stealing money out of Erik Ellington and Andrew Reynolds wallets by needing product, that I should ride flat spotted wheels and cracked boards. What the Fuck!!! I'm putting money in their pockets you fucking idiot. People with fucking illusions of power. Anyway, that's the story. Watch the footy. Ellington is sick as fuck. (sorry the video is all digital looking again. I forgot to de-interlace it. Oh well, deal with it.)

1 comment:

Ryan Lusteg said...

skating really isnt that cool.