Thursday, September 4, 2008

I suck at skating

Its true. Went to EG (Eden Gardens) the other day with some homies. I was on a bunch of pills trying to recover from my fucking wisdom teeth still. I don't understand some tricks. Anybody who knows me, knows I can't fucking 360 flip if my life depended on it. Me and tyler had a contest to see who could do the first switch 360 flip first. I was spinning them perfectly, but I become the biggest pussy once its ready to land. Like I see it spinning and there's a point where I could easily land it and I for some reason don't. Fuck it.

This is where my skateboard should stay. In the dirt.



Tyler was killing it as usual.
Sorry, I can't edit this to make it straight, unless I do some work, and today, thats too much to ask




Cigarettes and Polaroids



Whats great about this spot is you'd never wanna walk through hear an inch past sunset. All the gangs hang out here. They raped some poor girl a few months ago, maybe killed her, I can't remember. They all meet up here and play soccer, you wouldn't want to talk shit to these fucks, even though they kick the soccer ball in our direction a million times per session. There is a legend about this place. My friend Peen Dog, got his camera stolen here. His dad came back, knew the name of the leader of the mexican mafia, called these guys out and they returned his camera. I'm not sure I'm doing the legend justice but fuck you.
I'm not a rascist. Its just how it is baby.







I've been into taking photos of people smoking lately




my disgusting elephant like skin



No comments: