Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HW and Dr. King Keduja??? What/????/

Drink TicketsThis guy claims to be the singer of The Commadores and had a ring the Jimmi Hendrix supposedly gave him. I don't know if any of thats true. brutally stretchy facewanderer/lurkerwalked brittney to her car.
halloween came early this year?
After the bar closed I wandered down the street and met Dr. King Keduja and his cousin, 2 rappers that were recording upstairs. After some chit chat, I got some great publicity photos. He says he's "gonna rap for the kids."  

The king invited me into the studio where there was only 1 hoe, and some Hennessey. Pretty tight. They wanted me to record a verse but I got scared and didn't do it, cuz I'm a little bitch. Dr. King proves to me that his producer is legit. "Look at these hits," he says. 

Tryin to push that mixtape son. Don't think too many people are looking to buy CD's at 3 A.M. on a Monday night. This guy brutally yelled at me for taking this photo but i walked away as if i didn't hear him, was kinda sketchy.BFF?

No comments: