Thursday, September 11, 2008

A NOVELLA FOR TOVELLA


Random Girl (RG): Hey
NED: Hi
RG: Hey, aren't you my friend on myspace?
NED: What?
RG: I said, aren't you my friend on myspace?
NED: Yeah, probably, maybe I guess.
RG: yeah, you are.
NED: Cool.
RG: we were supposed to hang out.
NED: I have a girlfriend now.
RG: What?
NED: I said, I have a girlfriend now.RG: Oh, well you should call me.
NED: Ok. come to Homework Mondays, its a night I put on with some friends I DJ at and bands play and theres live art.
RG: I'll be there. For sure.

So I take a photo of her

RG: Wait! Don't take my photo! Let me see that!
ME: no
NED: he takes photos for VICE
RG: REally???

At this point I lose interest in this pointless conversation, shes beat anyway. She walks away.

NED: Dude, that girl, I couldn't even recognize her. She used to be smooth on her myspace, like a year ago or something.
ME: What happened to her?
NED: I think she gained..
ME: some weight?
NED: yeah.
ME: Yeah, I can tell. Shes beat now. Fuck her. Shes stoops anyways
:)

No comments: