Friday, September 5, 2008

........................

I took these in 2003/04 with a Kodak Brownie Camera as pictured below:

It really teaches you photography, in the most basic sense. You can't adjust a single thing. No exposure, or focus. You have to hold it steady, and pace yourself to make sure you don't fuck up that perfect photo. I rigged it to take 120 Film instead of whatever it was originally supposed to use. The film it was originally intended to use (135) was discontinued, you could squeeze some 120 in there, which is a great format, medium sized film and get some really amazing images out of it. I also love the "vintage" and "weathered" look. I'll post some more in a few days.


I almost forgot, one of the coolest thing about this camera is how easy it is to do timelapse photography. You just hold down the shutter release for as long as you want to expose.You can do multiple exposures on one frame as well.

No comments: