Monday, September 22, 2008

RESET your silly head


I feel like my mind/body/soul/life need to be RESET. Sometimes, drinking my self into a state of blackoutadness, RESETS me, the only side effects are: Headaches, causing drama with friends, loss of memory, and I forgot what else. Oh yeah, and I feel like shit the next day, but its good for my skating, it allows me to throw my lifeless carcass down lots of steps and be one with the ground.


P.S. Look at that woman in the bud light ad. What a bitch. Her face angers me. Shes like got her head in a taco neck position, asking who she is, why she's worthless, and why did she fuck someone to get this job. LIFE IS GOOD indeed :> I live the good life with Bud Light, maybe its time you took a long hard and soft look at yourself in the mirror, and make sure you are "Living the Good Life." Whatever that means right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your face when you fall in slow mo is priceless.