Friday, September 5, 2008

an old photo project

This is an old photo project from around 2004 or 2005 when I first started ArtCenter. I shot it on my mom's old Nikon with Tungsten film. Tungsten film is specifically for shooting in low light. When you use it in the day time it will give you a blue look. I shot this at 6 in the morning, at the "Golden Hour," which is right before the sun rises. It is one of the best times to shoot. You can get this soft lighting and amazing feel during the Golden Hour. I loved the way this came out then, and I still do. The assignment was to take a story that was pre-conceived, and shoot it. The one I chose was something about a man bringing a sack of bones to someone. I strayed almost too much from the story with this one.






1 comment:

Jenny Pacia said...

your lipstick

his collar

don't bother angel

i know exactly what goes on.



hahaha.

checkout that black nailpolish!

i love this.