Friday, September 5, 2008

Wrote this a while ago, but fixed it up for about 2 minutes. INT. stands for INTERIOR, which is inside. EXT means EXTERIOR, which means outside.

INT. Daniel's House
Daniel calls John

DANIEL
Whatup, lets get some food.
JOHN
Ok, I’ll meet you at Rubios. Im so fucking hungry.
DANIEL
Yeah me too. See ya there.

INT. Rubios


DANIEL
Whatup.
JOHN
Whatup.
DANIEL
Hows it goin?
JOHN
I don’t know fine. How bout you.
DANIEL
Alright I guess.
JOHN
Whatd you do last night?
DANIEL
Whent to some random club. There was a bunch of sluts there.
JOHN
Word?
DANIEL
Yah. This one bitch, was so fucking hot. We were dancing in the corner for so long.
JOHN
By the speakers?
DANIEL
Yeah. She said she likes to have the music in her ear.
JOHN
Prob so she didn’t have to actually talk to you
DANIEL
Haha. Probally actually. It was tight, they were palying Robots in Disguise and she was telling me it was her favorite band.
JOHN
Was that lame ass DJ there again?
DANIEL
Yah, hes been there every fucking week I go now.
JOHN
God he plays the shittiest shit. You know those dudes aren’t even real djs. They just play shit off there Ipods.
DANIEL
I know. I should be the fucking DJ.
JOHN
Haha
DANIEL
I make the best playlists. I'd put a bit of everything on their for everyone. You could put Some remix of whatever Kanye song, some Teenagers of course, maybe some Alanis Morissette, most likely some Spice Girls in there somewhere.
JOHN
Im down with spice girls
DANIEL
Me too, its just that you don’t play 2 become 1 on the fucking dance floor.
JOHN
Yeah, we could try to get Scary Spice to come.
DANIEL
Haha. Shes like 5'3" or something.
JOHN
Naw shes like 5'8".
DANIEL
My friend said he saw her at LAX and shes super short.
JOHN
How tall are you?
DANIEL
Hard or soft?
JOHN
Ew. No really.
DANIEL
I don’t know fuck like 5'11" or some shit.
JOHN
Ya cuz you’re a little bitch.

No comments: