Friday, October 17, 2008

B4 I die

So I check Hipster Runoff, and the dude Carles whose website it is, put all these little catch slogans on a daft punk helmeted child. I like his writing, it reminds me of mine.. Just joking I'm not that big of a douche, but I like the innocence/truthfullness/scared of growing up vibe I get from them, which is exactly why he made them, because it's cliche and retarted to ask these questions and make bold statements about ourselves and our hope for the future in this day and age, even though we really want to know the answers and could potentially believe in our own bullshit. I picked some that represent me:
A Brief List: 10 things to do before I die: (this weeks list)
1. Read an Encyclopedia: To learn about things I know nothing about
2. Drive a Ferrari
3. See the world
4. Kiss someone at that perfect moment: sunset,sunrise,under the night sky in the desert
5. Have a perfect date
6. Accept myself for who I am
7. Not talk shit
8. Eat/Live Healthy
9. Control my drinking
10. Tell my parents how much I love them
11. Tell my friends how much I love them

I'm gonna make one of these every week from now on

No comments: