Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I (Heart) Keanu Reeves


Somehow, I've rented 3 Keanu Reeves movies in a row. Constantine, My Own Private Idaho, and The Matrix. I opened a a membership at the world famous Highland Park library, and suddenly my love for Keanu has come out in full force. I spoke to my mom, and she reminded me that I was conceived on a beach while watching Point Break. keanu's voice has always soothed my soul, and his pretty little eyes and perfect ears, are like burning pieces of coal that could power a train from here to the South Pole. Keanu has played many wonderful souls on the silver screen. We'll come back to that though. Lets visit some highs of his career:

this is keanu as a kid, a very clever interviewer indeed.


as Bill or Ted in their excellent adventures
(no clips worth showing are available at press time)

as an indie rich bi-curious son of an important guy thats living life. "my own private idaho" which is amazing by the way, and my boy river phoenix is in it. Maybe I'll write about him soon, being that he died on my bday


as Special Agent Johnny Utah in the smash hit of every summer Point Break


as Lt. Jack something in "Speed" circa 1990 something


As the indie orthodontist in Thumbsucker: wait about 36 sex for Keanu to cum on screen. see this if you haven't or don't i guess but you'll be missing out my sweethearts


also he was good in A Scanner Darkly, which was entirely rotoscoped, a pretty amazing effect, but I'm too lazy to write or think about explaining it blah blah, anyway here's me with Keanu's star, on the famous Wilshire Blvd.

No comments: