Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love you NANA

The Winner Is - Devotchkai miss my grandma so much. i was in the car for the last 45 mins crying to Devotchka - The Winner Is. now im at home looking at pictures of her. i didn't realize how much much much much much i loved her until she was gone. ...... Now I just.. I don't know. I'm done...


My mom sent me a text from Vermont cuz shes there packing up whats left of my grandma and grandpas house. having a garage sale. selling their whole lives to randoms. fuck life, is this seriously where you end up after all that. fuck!

My mom's text:

"Danny,
Nanna had kept every poem, card, and work of art you ever sent her! She had a small printout of 1 of your pastels in her top drawer. Know how much she loved you and and that her love lives on n can help you!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Sunshine?