Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tues. Last day of Sept.

skating with kids way younger than me. the homies, but i still feel old as fuck and they're all twice as good as me. They offered me 10 bux, 1 tall can, and weed all the way there, if I'd go to Amoeba to see MURS. I knew we'd get there late, but we managed to make it so late that we missed the whole thing.
sometimes cruising around on your board (high,stoned,bummed,happy,fucked, psyched,whatevers) is the smoothestSaw NEO at Jack. Guess they don't have fast food in The Matrix.

drove Tony home for a spliff with my banana papersWed. Oct. 1 > starting working on a new montage thing What I'm working on if you must know
ShovelfaceWe drove around downtown looking for spots. found these beat ass banks at UPS headquarters. We drove in smoothly right past the guard. people were not psyched on us being there

No comments: