Friday, October 3, 2008

the skate industry whatevs

so i'm kinda over the who you know thing. i saw koston, carrol (who I've met a fucking hundred times but chooses not to remember me so fuck it who cares anyway he's just a skateboarder like some of us, or used to be when he was a kid, now... i'll get to that later) , biebel, the list could go on... kirchart, dylan reider who i think is a douchebag anyway. what does it matter. we all ride skateboards, what makes them think that they are sooo, ah, who cares. whatever., they have kids, in every town, of every state, of every country coming up to them telling them they 'had the sickest part in ___________", or "you're style is so amazing"_______. but still, I would expect them to keep some decency and respect to kids, like I get the weird cold shoulder from some of these dudes that I've met and filmed with, but they're "so fucking awesome" that it might be hard for them to remember little ol me. fuck them and fuck skateboarding. do it for fun, who cares about all that shit. and i'm not being bitter cuz its not me, or maybe a little bit. who knows??/????? whatever. i love you all fuck life.
Bobby Worrest. pretty sure Bobby has a Coors Light tattoo somewhere

Braydon's Cadillac is sick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

daniel you are so funny. they just are regular people. just be yourself.