Monday, October 27, 2008

The Submarines / New T.I. Album

So I heard The Submarines in Nick and Norah's infinite playlist. Continuing my posting of dreamy low fi lost in the drive from coast to coast type music. Listen to The Submarines.
Think about thinking.

Songs called Xavia

peace and hate (songs better than the video, but at least theres other people on a submarine looking for love. just like me)

Also, I just heard some songs off the new T.I. album he wrote while on house arrest waiting for arraignment from his gun charges. remember when that happened?? weird, I always thought T.I. was one of the least hard rappers around, even though I like his shit. I'm probably the last person in the world to hear this album but its got 3 good songs on it. which is pretty good these days.
Heres a song you've all heard, but I'm just getting psyched on it. "whatever you like" - a good ol rags to riches story

the usual reflect and be happy you're rich and lucky to be alive, we've survived alot in the hood together eh shorty??

No comments: