Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Giants do exist. We've known about em for some time now.

So I went skatin in downtown two sunday's ago and it seemed like any other day. Not landin' much, head full of alcohol. Pretty normal. Met a few friends at the court house for some flatground backflips. Left the spot and headed over to my young lad Tony's house for a smoke 'n' a view of the lovely city. Josh came by and we hit the streets for a mellow cruise. As usual Tony was shreddering every possible thing in his path when dude said, "yo what is that"? Right in front of my very eyes walked a giant man crossing the shitty LA street. Fucking unbelievable. He came up to me and dude and asked if we new where some particular building was. Dude told him where it was, and that was that. As this large fello walked away I happened to notice his shirt read: I'm 7' 8", take a photo with me, 1 dollar. I just stood there stoned, in utter shock as this giant walked so quickly in and out of my life. But low and behold I found him thanks to the wwwdot. I give you, "Igor".
I have to admit that I was kinda scared when Igor came up to us. But he's probably just another one of those gentle giants everybody talks about at least twice a day. Here he is making a small bowl of soup. : )
>
And here is a shot of him and his custom shoe designer. Pro model sandal? The guy has it fuckin' made!
"Igor Vovkovinskiy, 24, is a 7-foot-8-inch giant whose home in Rochester, Minn., was custom-built for his enormous frame. The house has cathedral ceilings and a 9-foot-long bed. Once he steps outside his front door, though, Vovkovinskiy towers above the rest of the world."


If I ever happen to run into this guy again I'll be sure to hit you up via AIM on my sidekick10,000 for "drinks with a giant", at the Cha Cha lounge. Drinks on you. Piss. -Mr.Blk

No comments: