Friday, October 10, 2008

Fuck Hit And Run Drivers

So this whole rental car saga is fucked. My mom hit my car last time I was home, so I brought my car into the shop up here. AAA got me a rental car. The fucks at Enterprise give me a Mitsubishi Raider Truck! with less than a quarter tank of gas! So I drive it for a day, and waste $35 dollars I don't have on gas for this pile. Then, AAA calls me and asks me how my service at Enterprise was. So I tell them it was shit, they call Enterprise, they call me and apologize, then I get to go back and get a car with a full tank of gas. A Red KIA! Damn, so sick. Then I drive that piece to meet up with Brian at Green Door.

We chill and drink or whatever in Hollywood, then I go to pick up my friend at 7-11, and this huge Red Suburban fully backs into me, I tried to move out of the way, but he clipped the whole drivers side pretty badly. He almost hit Dewey, my homie too! I get out of the car and he takes the fuck off! It's like 1:45 AM at this point. All the security and homeless people are like "Go GET HIM." I take off with Brian and homeless people are yelling "LEFT" "RIGHT" hooking us up telling us where this guy went. I fucking catch up to him. And call 911 so I can get a police report or something.

Fuck, but I didn't think about how buzzed I was. We stay on the phone with dispatch driving all over and they finally catch him and I pull over too. They pull the guy out of the car. Theres like 4 cop cars. Then, they come talk to me, ask me "have you had anything to drink", I say no 2 times, then on the 3rd time I say I had one beer, what an idiot. Then he does the pen DUI test and I pass that somehow, and I have this bright idea to tell them we were parked at 7-11 not driving. But I'm pretty sure the cameras at 7-11 can show what really happened or if CSI fucking investigates they'll see that the damage might not be possible if I was parked on the opposite side of this guy. anyway, they couldn't find any ID on the guy or figure out whos car it was. Which, I'm pretty sure means I'm fucked. I don't know if this rental has insurance on it for damage. FUCK!

UPDATE: The rental is covered exactly the same as my own car is, since AAA is paying for it.

US GIVING CHASE!!!!
Photobucket
The damage
Photobucket
Pre accident buzz
see those cops in the background

No comments: