Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lost in Translation


I'm pretty sure I'm Bill Murray in Lost In Translation. Uncertain of what you're doing and why. Realizing you could be doing something so much better but not having the will to do it. You aren't happy with what's waiting for you back at home, no job, no money, etc.. for me. the life you've made for yourself might not be the one you were meant to live.

a clip that eventually makes you appreciate every moment you've had with someone like this. that look, i wanna learn everything there is to know about you, i wanna be.. whatever with you, it just feels right, Right now

I'm pretty sure i'm Scarlett Johannson from Lost in Translation. Figuring out the next step. Uncertain of who you REALLY are, regardless of worrying about who you need to be to succeed and live in todayland. Sitting there, staring out at the city and life, that just remain Still. If I sit here all day, the room will not change physically, the most depressing thing is life keeps going when I'm not ready for it too. I turn my phone on silence, but still want to know who called me while I was asleep. I have to exit the hotel and make a life for myself. I'm not doing a very good job of it so far. I want to wonder the town, I want to explore and figure out things, the way life works and the reason we are here.

I've imagined myself as these two, many times. When you're on vacation or at a hotel, you really listen to the other person. I have met strangers that become friends at hotels, you only really listen to what a ONE person says, when they are your only friend for hundreds of miles.

The end. it inspires me to go out. to live life. to have fun. to experience greatness and sadness. to live among the undead. to love you all and to feel what life is really about. finding that one person

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY BLOODY VALENTINE subsequently the band playing the soundtrack to your days, with Lost In Translation being the inspiration for you in life!! love it.